This recipe was created by Nupur Arora of Queens Curry Kitchen! Check her out Facebook and Instagram. Click here to watch the video of her in action cooking this dish with a side of Basil Fried Rice.
- Marinate salmon filets with all ingredients (except 2. cornstarch, oil and water) for 10 minutes
- Heat oil in non-stick pan
- Place marinated filets skin side down and allow to cook 3-4 minutes
- In a separate bowl, mix the cornstarch and water and some salt to taste (do not overs season as soy sauce is salty as well)
- Flip over and cook another 3 minutes
- Remove from heat, garnish with scallions