Mastering a Low Oxalate Diet Course
Your Guide To Less Confusion, More Variety, And Gaining Control Over Your Health
In Mastering a Low Oxalate Diet you will:
- Learn what oxalate is and what foods it's found in
- Know exactly how to find a reliable oxalate list, and why there are so many discrepancies between the lists that are out there
- Find out what oxalate dumping is, and if you need to be concerned about it
- Be able to cook your food in ways that lowers oxalate content
And, maybe most importantly, you will avoid becoming overwhelmed with unnecessary information and have control over your diet and your health and wellbeing.
You will also learn how to:
- Ease into the diet and set yourself up for success
- Find unique ways to incorporate some higher oxalate foods
- Reduce the amount of oxalates that are absorbed into your body after being ingested
The course is laid out in a very easy to follow video format. There is a total of about 80 minutes of video content, broken up in 9 concise, focused video lessons, each packed with information you need, and free of anything that you will not need.
You can purchase the course by itself, with one 45 minute phone consultation with me, or with three 45 minutes consultations. If at any point you feel like you need extra help with any part of the course, or need to learn how to tailor the diet to your specific situation, just let me know and I will honor the difference in price for you.
A 45 minute consultation call with me is usually $75, but you have the option here of getting one for $50 or a package of three for only $33 each. Making dietary changes is certainly not the easiest thing in the world, so if you need help, be sure to ask!