What if everything you needed to know about a Low Oxalate Diet was all in one place?
Well, as it turns out, now it is! Mastering a Low Oxalate Diet is your guide to less confusion, more variety in your diet, and gaining control over your health. Everything you need to know is now together in one place, organized and presented in a way that puts you, your time, and your wellbeing ahead of everything else.
Have you ever had a doctor who has mentioned a low oxalate diet to you, almost in passing, and left you to your own devices to try and figure it out?
Maybe you have a chronic health issue that requires a low oxalate diet, but don’t have the time or energy to put into sorting through the overwhelming amount of unreliable and outdated information that’s out there?
Or maybe you have passed a kidney stone and endured a kind of pain you would have never thought, in a million years, such a tiny rock could cause?
Whether this is your first time researching a low oxalate diet, or you have been trying to figure it out for a long time like many of us do, this course has everything you are looking for.
It feels like this would be a good place to say something like “I remember the first time I sat down to research a low oxalate diet, I couldn’t believe how confusing it was!”
In reality though, I have no recollection of that first time and, to be honest, the years I spent searching through all of the terrible information that’s out there now seem like a blur. All I know is I spent WAY too much of my time, my only non-renewable resource, sifting through loads of ill-informed, outdated, let’s call it what it is – crap. I want to help you avoid having to do the same.
It took me a while, but I finally figured out exactly how to effectively put a low oxalate diet into practice. At first, I couldn’t believe how restrictive it was. I couldn’t understand why a lot of the foods that I thought were good for me – nuts, a bunch of different vegetables and a few of my favorite grains, were all very high in oxalate. Some of them had been on the list I got from my doctor, but I didn’t realize how extensive the actual list of high oxalate foods was.
I also had no idea how to figure out what was going on with all of the different lists that are out there.
How is it possible that there could be so many discrepancies between oxalate lists?
It almost seemed like the deeper I dug, and the more I learned, the more and more confused I got. Every time I attempted to answer a question I had, the search prompted a new list of questions that added to my never-ending list.
Needless to say, the entire experience was extremely frustrating. And that is exactly why I decided to create this course.
I’ve included everything you need to know and, perhaps more importantly, excluded everything you don’t need to know.
In Mastering a Low Oxalate Diet you will:
- Learn what oxalate is and what foods it’s found in
- Know exactly how to find a reliable oxalate list, and why there are so many discrepancies between the lists that are out there
- Find out what oxalate dumping is, and if you need to be concerned about it
- Be able to cook your food in ways that lowers oxalate content
And, maybe most importantly, you will avoid becoming overwhelmed with unnecessary information and have control over your diet and your health and wellbeing.
You will also learn how to:
- Ease into the diet and set yourself up for success
- Find unique ways to incorporate some higher oxalate foods
- Reduce the amount of oxalates that are absorbed into your body after being ingested
The course is laid out in a very easy to follow video format. There is a total of about 80 minutes of video content, broken up in 9 concise, focused video lessons, each packed with information you need, and free of anything that you will not need.
You can purchase the course by itself, with one 45 minute phone consultation with me, or with three 45 minutes consultations. If at any point you feel like you need extra help with any part of the course, or need to learn how to tailor the diet to your specific situation, just let me know and I will honor the difference in price for you.
A 45 minute consultation call with me is usually $75, but you have the option here of getting one for $50 or a package of three for only $33 each. Making dietary changes is certainly not the easiest thing in the world, so if you need help, be sure to ask!
At this point, you might be thinking:
"But how will I know if this course will be worth it?"
- I offer a 100% money back guarantee for up to 90 days after you purchase the course. If you are unsatisfied, fill out a quick form so I know how I can improve it, and get your money back.
"I don't have the time to do this."
- What you really don't have time for is the unbelievable amount of time it would take you to find and sort through all of this information on your own. An investment of a bit of time up front will go a long way into the future. The content is also broken up into 9 short videos . You could watch one per day on your lunch break, be done in less than two weeks, never have to do any more research on oxalates ever again, and be free for lunch on Friday!
"Isn't all of this available for free on Google?"
In theory, yes. If you spend your nights and weekends happily searching for hypothetical needles in the electronic haystacks of the internet, then I recommend you do not buy this course. If you just want to know how the diet works so you can be done with it and spend more time with your kids, your family, on other projects, or just hanging out watching Netflix, then I suggest getting the course.
If that isn't enough, you will also get a few downloadable resources at the end, to make your life at the grocery store easier, and give you an idea of the oxalate content of some of the meals you may be eating.
You will have access to the course for life, including any and all additions and updates made to it in the future.
The sooner you buy, the better, because the price will steadily increase the as more and more information and resources are added to it. You get to purchase the course now at a lower price, and will have free access to these updates as they come in the future.
- Are ready to stop feeling overwhelmed by the mountain of information you have just encountered, or have been trying to sort through on your own
- Are tired of eating such a restricted diet and are feeling frustrated by all the conflicting things you've heard and read
- Are suffering from kidney stones or another medical condition like interstitial cystitis or lichen sclerosis
...And just want to regain control of your health, then now is the perfect time to join Mastering a Low Oxalate Diet.